Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vietnam in 6 days :)

I am so excited to leave for Vietnam in 6 days. I haven't seen Nikki in 5 months so it's an amazing feeling to reunite with your bff. I absolutely cant wait. I was on the phone with dar the other day telling her I look forward to Vietnam mainly cause of Nikki, especially because this will be my 5th time to Vietnam. Ivan got kinda upset hearing that lol but without a doubt I'm also excited to vacation with him! So far we are planning to go to Nha trang and Bangkok. Exciting because I've never been to Thailand. Nikki gave me a list of a few things to bring back for her--one of them which includes a few books on life, success, etc. Which reminds me that I need to pick up reading as a hobby. I need to spend my free time doing productive and valuable things, rather than going out and partying. Bleh. I've been going out alot lately and it's getting old. Don't get me wrong, it's all fun and games but I want to enjoy my life in other ways. I want to become a better person and grow with everything that I do. I want to do everything with passion and live a meaningful life. Damn am I corny or what? Hehe. I just watched this amazing wedding clip and hands down it's one of the most beautifully taped videos ever. (http://vimeo.com/5664016)It made me all tingly inside and it makes me want a guy that can make me feel that way for the rest of my life. As long as I have love on my side, I can conquer any trial or tribulation without doubts, hesitation, or fear.