Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round

I take the bus to and from work everyday. It's kinda nice cause I don't drive much during the week but at the same time I miss my alone time in the car tremendosusly. There's an amazing feeling of freedom and relaxation that comes with being able to blast music in the car driving to who knows and who cares where.

So tonight, I have dinner plans with my love Nikki Mendoza. She works a few miles north of my place so we are going to meet at my apartment and head downtown for a nice dinner :) I have a 50% off food coupon for red circle so it looks like we are going to go there. I'm excited!!!!! I love nikkis free spirit. She's so easy going and always makes the best of situations. She never has a frown on her face nor is she ever complaining. For a mother of 2 at 23 years old, she's pretty damn amazing if you ask me!